Testimonials Slider extension for OpenCart
Testimonials Slider is a responsive module for showing reviews of your users on your personal website. You are free to add any social proof to make feedback trustworthy: author’s name, photo, logo of his firm and even a URL to the site.
Boost confidence in your products by demonstrating to readers your delighted purchasers in persons.
- Enhance your testimonials to make them perfectly trustworthy.
Add all possible information about the author of each of the testimonials, including name, company, and position. Show to clients, that they are dealing with testimonials of really existing clients.
- Convince users to act.
Adding genuine user testimonials with good interaction examples convinces readers to share these impressions and motivates them to purchase and increase your conversion level.
- Strong social proof.
A link from feedback to Facebook, Google or website of the author is a solid message for readers, which will double credibility and demonstrate your business is real.
The crucial features, which divert Elfsight Testimonials Slider into an essential module for any OpenCart site.
- Use Facebook or Twitter profile URL to prove that the author is real-life;
- Add link to author’s Facebook or Twitter profile for more credibility;
- Try 6 adaptive testimonial templates and find the one you need;
- Choose one of the six ready testimonial templates.
How to add Testimonial extension to OpenCart website
Our module is extremely simple in terms of installation and doesn’t require any knowledge in programming. Accomplishing of the manual will only take around several minutes.
- Perform our free configurator and start creating your custom-built extension.
Determine the suitable look and aspects of the extension and apply all the modifications.
- Copy your personal code appearing in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your extension is complete, copy the personal code from the emerged popup and keep it for later occasion.
- Initiate usage of the extension on OpenCart site.
Paste the code you’ve copied before in your website and apply the adjustments.
- You’re done! The integration is successfully performed.
Visit your website to check how’s the extension operating.
Encounter any difficulties while setting up or adjusting the module? Read the comprehensive manual on creating of Testimonials Slider to OpenCart or address our Support Center.