Testimonials Slider extension for OpenCart
Testimonials Slider is a responsive module for showing reviews of your users on your personal website. You are free to add any social proof to make feedback trustworthy: author’s name, photo, logo of his firm and even a URL to the site.
Boost confidence in your products by demonstrating to readers your delighted purchasers in persons.
- Enhance your testimonials to make them perfectly trustworthy.
Add all possible information about the author of each of the testimonials, including name, company, and position. Show to clients, that they are dealing with testimonials of really existing clients.
- Convince users to act.
Adding genuine user testimonials with good interaction examples convinces readers to share these impressions and motivates them to purchase and increase your conversion level.
- Strong social proof.
A link from feedback to Facebook, Google or website of the author is a solid message for readers, which will double credibility and demonstrate your business is real.
The crucial features, which divert Elfsight Testimonials Slider into an essential module for any OpenCart site.
- Use Facebook or Twitter profile URL to prove that the author is real-life;
- Add link to author’s Facebook or Twitter profile for more credibility;
- Try 6 adaptive testimonial templates and find the one you need;
- Choose one of the six ready testimonial templates.
How to add Testimonial extension to OpenCart website
Simply apply the instructions below to embed the extension on OpenCart.
- Make use of our free demo and start shaping your custom-made instrument.
Find the custom interface and parameters of the tool and apply the edits.
- Receive the individual code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the establishing of your Testimonials Slider extension is complete, copy the personal code at the emerged popup and keep it for future use.
- Enter on using the extension on OpenCart website.
Paste the code copied before in your website and save the modifications.
- The installation is successfully performed.
Visit your website to see how’s the tool performing.
Encounter any difficulties while setting up or adjusting the module? Read the comprehensive manual on creating of Testimonials Slider to OpenCart or address our Support Center.