WooCommerce Subscription Form plugin
The Subscription Form for WooCommerce is a handy plugin allowing you to obtain emails. Our app gives you an option not only to widen your email list, but do it efficiently – you are welcome to adjoin the header with an informative caption to the form, ask for the first name email address or maintain it simple and place only an email field and attach an explanatory label and a placeholder. You’re also provided with an opportunity to connect your Subscription Form widget with the Mailchimp. And making use of one of 4 offered ready-to-use layout templates you’ll be able to build the tool that works just for you.
Show your newsletter subscription form to the target audience on the right pages of your site and impede them from leaving your site!
The most valuable widget features offer
- Add a header with an alluring caption.
- Integrate your subscription form with Mailchimp
- Obtain your email database in CSV format.
- Customizable form parts.
- Four layout templates to select from: Embedded, Pane, Side-in, Popup.
How can I embed Subscription Form to my WooCommerce website?
Just follow the guidelines below to integrate the plugin.
- Perform our free editor and start shaping your custom plugin.
Choose the selected layout and options of the tool and apply the modifications.
- Acquire your individual code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the establishing of your personal plugin is over, copy the exclusive code at the appeared window and keep it for later use.
- Start using the plugin on your WooCommerce website.
Insert the code you’ve copied recently in your page and save the modifications.
- Done! The embedding is successfully performed.
Visit your page to observe the performance of the plugin.
Supposing you experience any difficulties, have no hesitation to contact our customer service team. Our specialists are eager to help you with all the issues you might have with the product.