WordPress Portfolio plugin
Elfsight Portfolio Gallery is designed to help every user who needs to demonstrate their active library on the website and get new sales. With the help of our tool, you can exhibit photos, videos, schemes and other materials. Every file can have a comprehensive description and date. You can bind projects to websites and create project categories. Users will view your project portfolio, open each project and watch it in detail right on your website. The header will display your name, photo and contact details, which allow to reach you. Call-to-action button will lead visitors to the order page and help you boost the number of sales.
You can display Elfsight Portfolio in any page of the website as well as on all the web pages. Your marvelous works will magnetize maximum attention, if you place it on the main site page, and can illustrate your services on Portfolio pages.
A beautiful responsive portfolio plugin with your works will demonstrate all your great skills and talents to your visitors. It will make users eager to order your services and you will receive new customers. In addition, thanks to the handy ways to get in touch with you, you can have more leads.
It takes two minutes of time to activate the widget. Integration process is very swift, free, and without-coding.
You can create the plugin on the web page in our service. For this, perform a short instruction down on this page.
To get a clearer perception of the WordPress Portfolio Gallery, view the list of its essential features. They make our widget incredibly beneficial for you:
- Set any number of projects and add titles;
- Create groups and assign projects to them;
- Set what data to display in popup and on hover;
- The option to add descriptions and assign dates to the materials in the project;
- Fully responsive templates;
- Active button on the header and in the popup redirects customers to any website.
How to add Portfolio to WordPress website
The following steps are the only thing you need to do to display.
- Open our free editor and start creating your unique plugin.
Pick the preferable layout and features of the plugin and apply all the corrections.
- Copy your personal code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the creation of your personal plugin is finished, copy the exclusive code at the emerged window and save it for later use.
- Get started with using the plugin on your WordPress website.
Add the code you’ve copied recently in your site and apply the improvements.
- Done! The integration is fully ended.
Go your site to view how’s the plugin running.
Still unsettled? Or have queries? Simply write a request to our customer service will settle any kind of question.