ModX Pinterest Feed
With Pinterest Feed by Elfsight, you can quickly embed to your site splendid images from Pinterest. Elfsight plugin enables displaying any pins, boards, and your whole account. Entice your customers using carefully picked images, theme boards and demonstrate your own uniquely designed collections. Widen the reach of your content, strengthen engagement on the website and find more followers for your profile in the meantime.
Demonstrate your account, show boards and select pins to have the most attractive visual content on your site!
- Grow sales demonstrating your items
Build your own original galleries of photos with your works or latest trends and must-haves to make people eager to purchase.
- Broaden the social coverage of your Pinterest profile
Provide an opportunity to users who are not on Pinterest to admire your fascinating content, revealing it on the site.
- Grow the level of sales using attractive pictures
Pick the most enticing images of your items; show the latest trends and persuasive images to make people eager to purchase.
Pros, which make Elfsight widget into a necessary plugin for any ModX website.
- Add pins and boards by URL;
- 22 popular languages available;
- Switchable pins elements: Author, Text, Share button, Pinterest Icon.
- Display or hide boards and pins counts;
How to add Pinterest Feed to ModX website
Just follow the following steps described below to integrate the widget on ModX.
- Open our free configurator and start creating your custom-made widget.
Find the preferable form and specifications of the extra and save the corrections.
- Get your unique code which is shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your tool is complete, copy the individual code from the emerged window and save it for later occasion.
- Initiate employment of the Pinterest Feed extra on ModX website.
Add the code saved before in your website and save the improvements.
- The installation is fully accomplished.
Go your page to review how’s the extra working.
Find it hard to create or add the plugin on a website? Send your question to our help team.