Google Sites PDF Embed widget
With the help of Elfsight PDF Embed for Google Sites, enjoy the easiest integration of your PDF files in the website. For your convenience, documents can be embedded by just uploading, by the URLs, or picking from the last uploaded. You are free to give each file your own name, upload a custom icon or picture, pick files layout variant, and other. Website audience can check the documents right on your website, open in a new tab, and download.
With PDF Embed, see solid business growth and better sales
These are only several of the rich widget features:
- Integrate unlimited documents;
- File Viewer layout variant to view documents on the site;
- Upload pictures for icons and previews;
- Displaying or removing Download file text;
- Choose custom colors for six interface details;
How can I add PDF Embed to my Google Sites site?
Simply take the steps presented below to start working with the widget.
- Perform our free demo and start creating your custom-made widget.
Determine the selected look and aspects of the plugin and save the edits.
- Copy your individual code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the customization of your personal widget is done, copy the exclusive code at the emerged box and save it for future need.
- Enter on using the plugin on Google Sites website.
Embed the code you’ve copied recently into your homepage and save the adjustments.
- You’re done! The setup is successfully accomplished.
Visit your site to review how’s the widget running.
Supposing you experience any difficulties, have no hesitation to get in touch with our customer service team. Our specialists are eager to help you with all the questions you might have with the plugin.