OpenCart PayPal Button extension
PayPal Button integration is an easy way to allow your users to make payments through PayPal on your site. It enables showing buttons for checkouts, repeated subscriptions, and donations. It’s easy to add tax and shipping price, alter localization and currency, add text and much more. Organize a handy and safe payment procedure for your users with the help one of the most reputable paying instruments on the go.
Enable your shoppers to make payments through PayPal on your website and uplevel your sales!
A handy payment procedure on your site – in no time.
It’s highly important for a successful business to provide its clientele with easy online payments. Integrate Elfsight PayPal button to your site and you will get this done easily and quickly.
A universal solution to accept payments, subscriptions, and donations.
With only one widget by Elfsight, you are able to design buttons to pay, subscribe and donate on your website. Save time and effort and get a multifunctional instrument that gives you a variety of options.
One of the safest and most popular payment systems on your website.
Make your site truly comfortable for your shoppers and stimulate sales. Allow users to pay via a well-known and reliable instrument on your website and show them your business is reliable.
Discover the features that make our integrate one of the best for website paying:
- Three types of buttons: Single payment, Subscription, Donation;
- Option to set shipping price;
- Responsive size for optimum look on any device;
- Button border options: size, color, radius;
- Option to direct a client to a custom Thank you page after a successful transaction.
How to add PayPal Button to OpenCart website
Simply follow a couple of steps described below to embed the widget on OpenCart.
- Perform our free demo and start building your unique widget.
Determine the desirable interface and characteristics of the widget and apply the modifications.
- Receive your individual code which appears in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the setting up of your widget is complete, copy the exclusive code from the appeared popup and keep it for future use.
- Get started with using the PayPal Button widget on your OpenCart website.
Place the code saved before into your website and apply the adjustments.
- You’re done! The setup is fully performed.
Go your website to inspect how’s the tool working.
Find it hard to embed the extension on your site or customize it? Get in touch with our client support.