Drupal PayPal Button module
Elfsight PayPal Button offers an uncomplicated way to let your clients pay with PayPal on a website. It enables displaying buttons for checkouts, automatic subscriptions, and donations. It’s easy to include tax and shipping price, choose localization and currency, demonstrate message and much more options. Organize a simple and safe payment process for your users using one of the most proved paying methods in no time at all.
Enable your shoppers to make payments via PayPal on your site and increase sales!
A popular paying process on your website without coding in no time.
It’s one of the key points for a prosperous business to offer its clientele easy online payments. Place Elfsight PayPal button to your site and you will get this done easily and in no time.
A single tool to process payments, subscriptions, and donations.
Enable your shoppers to check out, subscribe to your offers and donate. It is all available in a universal instrument by Elfsight to help you save money and time.
One of the safest and most well-known payment solutions on your website.
It’s a must to integrate one of the most reputable and wide-spread paying variants on your site. With Elfsight PayPal Button, it’s a matter of seconds.
See why Elfsight PayPal widget is one of the best, here are its powerful features:
- Option to add product name;
- Set your custom billing interval, choosing billing cycle and billing period, for example every three months;
- You can change button size using a handy slider bar;
- PayPal logo color: original or white;
- Option to direct a client to a custom Thank you page after a successful transaction.
Try main widget features in our demo
How to add PayPal Button module to Drupal website
Follow a guide by Elfsight to integrate the plugin into your website. It will take no more 80 seconds and will not require skills in web development.
- Make use of our free editor and start building your custom-made module.
Pick the preferable interface and options of the module and apply all the modifications.
- Receive your personal code demonstrated in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your module is complete, copy the exclusive code at the appeared window and save it for future usage.
- Get started with using the module on your Drupal site.
Embed the code copied recently into your site and save the improvements.
- Done! The setup is fully accomplished.
Visit your site to view the functioning of the module.
Experiencing any troubles with installation or customization of the plugin? Contact our help center.