Create Your Own Instagram Grid
Accomplish some uncomplicated stages to set the gallery on the required pages of your site. The approximated embed time is less than 1 minute.
1. Create an account at Elfsight Apps
• Register or log into our cloud service
First of all, in order to use InstaShow via our Elfsight Apps, you need to create an account. Add only correct e-mail addresses and passwords to create an account. If you already have a personal account, please, enter here.
• Pick out an app
Our online service has full range of social plugins which will improve websites. To embed Instagram photo gallery widget to a Squarespace website, just select InstaShow.
• Customize the Instagram widget
Indicate the color solution, styles and output settings to set up the gallery that will blend with your website.
- Limitless combinations of social sources (usernames, hashtags, locations and photo URLs);
- Additional source filters;
- The option of limiting user-generated photos in the feed;
- Cache media time parameter;
You can test all the merits at the plugin page.
• Choose the appropriate Instagram feed plan
You can select the payment plan in the window that appears. Payment plans range from free to extened. Analyze your website’s popularity and press the “Select” link.
• Get the script for activating InstaShow on your website
The last phase in our resource is to take the widget code by pressing “Get” tab alongside the plugin’s header.
2. The Installation of Your Instagram Feed
• Log in to your Squarespace account
Login to your account at the Squarespace website.
• Go to “Pages” section
Select “Pages” from the left-hand menu.
• Choose where to put the plugin to
Select the page and the place on the page to put the plugin to. Click the variant you’ve selected.
• Add the code to the page
Choose a place to paste the plugin to and click the left side of the page to call up the elements window. Find “Code” and click on it.
• Copy the script and save the changes
Paste the script you’ve got at Elfsight Apps into the popup window, and press “Apply”. Next, press “Save” in the upper menu to save the changes you’ve made.
• Great! You’ve installed the plugin.
Go to website and check out the plugin.
How to Change Product’s Options after Setup
You are able to rearrange the app’s appearance or the shown social page in your account at Elfsight Apps. After you save the edits, they will be automatically entered into force in your Instagram feed.
Best Instagram Feed for Squarespace
InstaShow is a multipurpose Instagram photo plugin with a wide variety of features, photos filtering, utterly responsive layout and a quick setup, what makes Elfsight gallery one of the top among the other widgets.
Briefly About Elfsight Apps
It is a resource with cloud solutions that will allow you to enhance your platform and make your business more lucrative. It only takes two steps to embed our plugins to any website. Make your resource wiser using Elfsight Apps!