Webflow Google Reviews widget
If you need to display your appreciation among users and convince website visitors that your offers are good value for money, Elfsight Google Reviews is right for you. Using our widget, you can place customer reviews from Google on your site with details about their authors, sort them out to show only positive, show ratings and a redirect button that will lead people to your Google page, where they can post a fresh review.
Our widget can be added to any page, where you would like to prove your high appreciation and popularity among customers. If you want to show the widget on all pages of your site, you can easily introduce it into the website template.
Reviews left by real people look trustworthy to your website clients and indicate to them that your business can be trusted. High rating and good reviews may help lift purchases on your site. Also, active button can contribute to increasing the amount users’ reviews related to your offers or services on Google.
It takes two minutes of time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and coding-free.
You can embed the widget on your site right via our service. To make it, see a short installation guide hereafter on this page.
To get a clear understanding of the widget, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- Three ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four options of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- The active button for posting one more review directs people to your Google page;
- Six flexible elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date of leaving, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios of review request refusal: reveal a text message or conceal the button.
Discover how to integrate the Google Reviews into your Webflow website
The following actions are the only thing you need to set up the widget on your web page. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Construct your customized Google Reviews plugin
Using our free editor, get a plugin with a preferred layout and functional traits.
- Copy the personal code to set up the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will obtain the individual code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code for later use.
- Publish the plugin on your Webflow website
Find the area where you plan to show the plugin and paste the saved code there. Save the edits.
- You’re done!
Visit your web page, to view your testimonials.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.