Amazon Reviews widget for Webflow
Elfsight Amazon widget is the easiest method to build your brand image by demonstrating real clients’ comments about your products. Boast only the best or the most meaningful reactions and arrange them the way you like. Gather social proof by demonstrating your audience that you are a reliable partner.
Get users to write new reviews on your products and encourage customer conversations!
To achieve a clearer idea of Amazon Reviews, view the list of the major functions. They make the widget incredibly beneficial for your store:
- 3 ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews;
- 4 ready-to-use layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to control displaying the header of the widget;
- Review request button takes people to the Amazon page;
- 6 adjustable elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date of posting, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios of review request refusal: demonstrate your message or conceal the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews widget to Webflow website
The below actions are the only thing you need in order to embed the widget.
- Construct your personal Amazon plugin
In our free editor, get a plugin with a preferable interface and functional traits.
- Receive the personal code to integrate the plugin
After you have customized your widget, you will acquire your installation code from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code for further use.
- Integrate the plugin on your Webflow website
Select the place you plan to reveal the plugin on and add the saved code there. Save the results.
- You fully accomplished the installation
Enter your store, to check your work.
Still can’t make up your mind? Or experiencing troubles? Simply direct a request to our customer support department.