Adobe Muse File Embed widget
Elfsight File Embed widget is the most handy and speedy way for embedding files on your site. Introduce all most popular files: PDF, Docx, Xlsx, Jpeg – in total around 20 types. For user convenience, files can be pasted by just uploading, entering the URLs, or picking from the recently uploaded. The features allow you to give every file your own title, upload an icon or picture, select layout variant and much more. Website users can study the files directly on your website, open in a new tab, and download.
You are free to add File Embed on any or all pages of the website. So, it will help you publish your product documentation or guidelines on corresponding product pages, and demonstrate your diplomas and qualifications on landing page.
The widget by Elfsight will save you a lot of time, since with its help, pasting materials in your website will take just seconds. On top of that, it helps you present a great deal of valuable info about your offers or services and achieve better knowledge of your items among customers.
It will take three minutes of time to start using the widget. It is extremely fast, free, and without-coding.
- You can add File Embed to your web page through our service. For it you need to follow the instructions below on this page.
- The widget can be added via our service or via the marketplace. You can compare the pros and cons of the two variants and choose more suitable.
To shape a better knowledge of the widget, look at the list of the most important features. They make the widget really beneficial for you:
- Integrate unlimited number of docs;
- File Viewer layout variant for reading documents on the website;
- The option to upload pictures for icons and previews;
- The option to show or switch off Download document label;
- 6 paintable elements of the widget interface.
To learn more features, see live demo
Discover how to introduce the File Embed widget to your site. It is simple.
The below steps are the only thing you need to perform in order to establish the widget.
- Construct your custom-made File Embed plugin
In our free editor, create a plugin with a custom composition and functions.
- Receive the individual code to integrate the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will obtain the unique code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Publish the plugin on your Muse site
Go to the area you need to integrate the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Publish the changes.
- The setup is successful!
Enter the site, to take a look at your plugin.
Still can’t make a decision? Or stumbled upon anything? Simply send a request to our support team and they will resolve any problem.