OpenCart File Embed extension
Elfsight File Embed is one of the most convenient and speedy tool for pasting files in a site. Embed all popular files: PDF, Docx, Xlsx, Pptx – all in all around 20 formats. For better ease of use, documents can be integrated by just uploading, adding their URLs, or picking from the recently uploaded. The features allow you to give each file a title, upload a custom icon and preview image, pick layout and more. Your users can view the files right on the page, open them in a new tab, and download.
You can use File Embed on any pages of your website. For example, it will help you embed your product documents or instructions on corresponding product pages, or boast your diplomas and certificates on landing page.
The widget by Elfsight will keep you plenty of time, as with it, pasting documents in your website will take just seconds. On top of that, you can present a great deal of valuable data about your products or services and improve customers’ awareness of your items.
It only takes three minutes of your time to embed the widget. Integration is super speedy, free, and doesn’t take coding.
- You can insert the widget to your web page right through our service. For this, perform the short description hereafter on this page.
- Elfsight File Embed can be introduced through our service or through the marketplace. You can compare these variants and pick yours.
To get a full knowledge of the widget, here’s the list of the main traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your store:
- Embed unlimited number of documents;
- File Viewer layout option for viewing docs on the page;
- The option to upload images for icons and previews;
- Display or hide Download document text;
- Paint 6 interface elements.
Live demo will reveal all features to you
Learn how to paste the widget to your OpenCart store. It is unbelievably simple.
The below steps are the only thing you need to add.
- Get the extension and integrate it to the page
Select a required version of the widget and get its file. After that, integrate it in your site via “Extension Installer” in the administrator panel.
- Personalize the extension
Open the “Extensions” section and apply sorting by module to find File Embed. Now you can insert required text content and personalize the appearance. Get the individual code from the appeared notification. Copy this code.
- Demonstrate the extension on the page
Pick the area you would like to place the plugin to and insert the saved code there.
- Installation is complete
Visit your website, to view your app!
Still can’t make a decision? Or have questions to ask? Just a single request to our customer support will help with every trouble.