OpenCart Facebook Reviews extension
Publish your client reviews from Facebook on the site with Elfsight Facebook Reviews and show your trustworthiness. Website viewers will get to know what people say about your business on Facebook in a widget with balanced design and original Facebook elements. The interface is responsive and has star rating, author info, switchable components, and preset layout and template variants. With Elfsight Facebook Reviews, you can add a button to for leaving reviews and attract more feedback.
Draw more client opinions demonstrating Facebook reviews with call-to-action!
- Lift trustworthiness of your business demonstrating real clients’ reviews
Demonstrate that the reviews are genuine by means of detailed author info and elevate trust to your brand.
- Draw new sales showing your high rating
Make use of your superb rating and positive reviews to demonstrate your items are worth purchasing and attract new purchases.
- Achieve a clearer understanding of your offers
Demonstrating your products through the experience of clients will help future customers form the right understanding them better.
Key benefits of our widget, which make it the best for OpenCart:
- Switchable header of the widget;
- Arrows and drags navigation in Slider layout;
- Three review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- Editable text message after review request denial, with formatting options;
- Three review decoration types: Border, Background, None;
How to add Facebook Reviews to OpenCart website
A quick tutorial on integrating and shaping the widget without competence in development. Integration will last about 3 minutes.
- Make use of our free editor and start shaping your own extension.
Determine the preferred arrangement and characteristics of the extension and apply all the modifications.
- Copy your personal code which appears in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the establishing of your personal extension is done, copy the personal code from the appearing window and keep it for later usage.
- Commence employment of the extension on OpenCart site.
Paste the code saved recently into your website and apply the corrections.
- The setup is successfully performed.
Go your website to examine how’s the extension running.
Having issues while carrying out the manual? Leave a message at our support service or check the full text of the tutorial and try again.