Drupal Facebook Messenger module
Facebook Chat made by Elfsight is the simplest for your website clientele to send a message to you and get answers to their questions and requests. You can stay available online in one of beloved messengers any time. Set up messenger module on web page and it can appear on the most important pages or for particular types of people, select start-chat triggers, display your custom welcome message, change icons and apply other personalization. With the help of Live chat installed on website, you will stay available for your clientele at any hour and from any place.
You can set up Facebook Chat to each and every page of your website, or only to the pages you select. It’s also possible exclude selected pages if you don’t want the widget on them.
It will help more website visitors contact you with their questions and requests. Support live communication and lift the amount of leads and purchases. More to that, swift response and personal approach will increase the level of your customer support.
You only will need three minutes of your time to embed the widget. It is super quick, free, and coding-free.
Elfsight Chat module can be embedded through our service or on the marketplace. You can read more about these variants and pick yours.
To get a better understanding of Facebook Messenger for Drupal, check the list of the main features. They make our module incredibly beneficial for your business:
- Place chat on your site to stay in touch with customers;
- Provide response right from your Facebook page;
- Choose between 3 options of chat position: as a floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window;
- Pick your bubble icon from the collection of available icons;
- Edit the text of the chat bubble.
How to add the Facebook Messenger module to your Drupal page
The several steps below are the only thing you need to add the widget.
- Open our free configurator and start creating your own module.
Determine the desirable layout and options of the module and apply all the modifications.
- Copy the personal code which appears in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the setting up of your module is over, copy the individual code in the appeared window and keep it for further need.
- Commence employment of the module on Drupal website.
Place the code you’ve copied recently in your web page and apply the adjustments.
- You’re done! The setup is successfully performed.
Visit your website to inspect the work of the module.
Still can’t make up your mind? Or have inquiries? Simply send a request to our customer service. We provide help with any kind of issue.