Joomla Event Calendar extension
Elfsight Calendar module is a remarkable tool allowing you smoothly share your events with the rest of the world. It contains good deal of opportunities for showing upcoming activities the most stately way. Customize it to blend the design with your website’s aesthetics. Construct unlimited amount of events, add tags, upload your custom images and videos, and keep visitors updated about your projects.
Elfsight Events Calendar extension can help you effortlessly promote your upcoming activities and raise the engagement level on your website.
Here’s a list of all the features of Joomla Event Calendar. They are available directly in the editor and they will help you configure the widget specially for your use-case.
- Use flexible content opportunities to encompass the tool for your type of events.
- Help users add events to their most used calendars.
- Create various types of events, specify locations and add hosts.
- Classify all your activities and assign them tags.
- Discriminate between four layout variants.
How do I add Event Calendar extension to my Joomla website?
To embed module, take several fast steps.
- Get the extension and install it on the website
Visit Joomla Marketplace and find Elfsight Calendar page. Use «Download» link to acquire the extension. Install it to your store.
- Insert and construct the extension
Visit «Install Extensions» page, then enter «Upload Package File» tab and install the module. Next, open «Components» section and select the added extension. Here you can insert selected sources and links and modify the template. Get the installation code from the popup window. Copy the code for future use.
- Embed Calendar module on your website
Go to the area you need to add the extension to and add the copied code there. Then save all the results.
- Congratulations! You have just integrated the module!
Visit your site, to check your results!
Feel free to communicate to our customer service in case you need advice or having questions. Our specialists will be happy to assist with every enquiry.