ModX Cookie Consent
With the help of Elfsight Cookie plugin, it’s become absolutely trouble-free to embed a smooth popup window notification for viewers that your site has cookies. Our widget allows you to add a custom text, add a link to your website use terms and conditions, and show active buttons to get consent from users. You are free to show the notification as a page bar or a box and select the best location for it. In addition, paintable elements will help you make it native and match the site style.
You can show the widget on any of your website pages as well as on all of the pages, depending on where you need it. Immediately after a user enters the page, a cookie consent announcement will be demonstrated.
Elfsight Cookie Consent helps you create an instant cookie notification coding-free and very fast. It features all most wide-spread European languages to assure comfortable experience to your website users.
It will take just one minute of your time to create a notification through our widget. Embedding is really quick, free, and coding-free.
The widget can be set up through our service or through the marketplace. You can read more about both variants and decide which is more suitable.
To shape a full knowledge of Cookie Consent, discover the list of its primary features. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your business:
- Make only notification or add consent request;
- The option to enter your own notification text supporting formatting and links;
- Display or switch off a link to website use terms and conditions and add custom link label;
- Select Bar or Box layout variant of the widget;
- Set the color of buttons and link.
Learn how to insert the Cookie Consent widget in your ModX page. It is no-coding and fast.
A couple of quick actions are the only thing you need to display.
- Open our free configurator and start shaping your custom extra.
Determine the desirable design and characteristics of the extra and apply all the modifications.
- Receive your individual code revealed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the configuration of your extra is finished, copy the individual code from the emerged box and keep it for further occasion.
- Start using the extra on ModX web page.
Place the code you’ve saved recently into your site and apply the edits.
- You’re done! The embedding is successfully performed.
Go to your site to see how’s the extra operating.
Still can’t decide? Or have something to ask? Simply send a request to our support team. We are here to settle every question.