HTML Button widget
The Button is a widget for HTML allowing you to create various buttons for different aims on your website. There are tons of actions that can be taken after a user clicks the button. For example, they can be redirected to some URL, dial some number, communicate in well-known messenger and more. Our Button is extremely customizable – you are free to use any message, content around the button, and alter its size and colors.
Use an engaging button to increase sales on your website, draw more new subscribers on social media accounts and much more!
The most required widget features offer
- Alter colors and fonts
- 2 variations of button positioning – Embedded and Floating
- An option to add content around button
- A label that can take 2 lines
- Above 8 variations of scenarios after a click
How do I embed Button into my HTML website?
Simply perform the guidelines below to add the tool.
- Make use of our free demo and start building your customized widget.
Choose the suitable form and functionality of the tool and save the edits.
- Copy your unique code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your personal tool is complete, copy the exclusive code in the emerged box and save it for further occasion.
- Commence utilization of the widget on HTML website.
Integrate the code saved recently in your page and apply the improvements.
- Done! The embedding is successfully accomplished.
Go to your website to examine the performance of the widget.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or clashing with some difficulties, don’t hesitate to seek assistance from our support staff. Our people are eager to help you with all the questions you may have with the tool.