Muse Booking Reviews widget
Elfsight Booking Reviews is an uncomplicated tool, which allows you to demonstrate on your site reviews about your offers from Booking. With this widget, you have at your disposal several filters to hide unwanted reviews, you can show your star and number ratings from Booking, provide information about the authors, and introduce a button, which will lead visitors to add their review on Booking. Elfsight Booking Reviews will help you show your perfect social proof on your site and boost sales.
This widget can be installed on any page, where you need to demonstrate your high appraisal and popularity among clients. If you want to display the widget on all pages of your site, you can simply insert it into the website template.
Reviews from real people are perfectly trustworthy to your site visitors and show them that your company is reliable. High rating and good reviews may help elevate purchases level on your site. In addition, redirect button will contribute to having more users’ reviews related to your services on Booking.
It only will take one minute of your time to have the widget up and running. Installation is extremely swift, free, and without coding.
- You can insert the widget to your site via our service. For it, you need to see the short description hereafter on this page.
- The widget can be added through our service or on the marketplace. Here you can get to know all details these variants and pick yours.
To achieve a clear perception of Booking Reviews, view the list of the most important traits. They make our widget really efficient for your business:
- Four available types of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- 6 flexible elements of the interface: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Booking icon, and star rating;
Find out how to add the Booking Reviews to your Adobe Muse page
These several steps are the only thing you need in order to embed the widget on your site.
- Design your personal Booking Reviews plugin
Managing our free demo, generate a plugin with a preferable layout and functionality.
- Acquire the personal code to publish the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will receive your personal code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for future use.
- Embed the plugin on your Muse website
Chose the place where you need to show the plugin and add the copied code there. Publish the changes.
- The setup is successful!
Visit the site, to take a look at your plugin.
Still have doubts? Or stumbled upon anything? Just a single request to our customer support department will resolve any question.