Muse Booking Reviews widget
Elfsight Booking Reviews is an uncomplicated tool, which allows you to demonstrate on your site reviews about your offers from Booking. With this widget, you have at your disposal several filters to hide unwanted reviews, you can show your star and number ratings from Booking, provide information about the authors, and introduce a button, which will lead visitors to add their review on Booking. Elfsight Booking Reviews will help you show your perfect social proof on your site and boost sales.
Just build your plugin, then alter its design and save the adjustments. Then take the code of your plugin and integrate it into the layout you are currently using.
All you need to do is add a CTA button. By a mouse click the users will be directly transferred to your profile.
Get acquainted with all the points from the uncomplicated guideline:
- Manage Elfsight configurator and start forming your customized plugin.
- Modify the app aspects and click to save the necessary corrections.
- Get your personal code which appears in the window.
- Integrate the plugin code on your page and click to save.
- Well done! You’ve properly integrated a new app on your site.
To achieve a clear perception of Booking Reviews, view the list of the most important traits. They make our widget really efficient for your business:
- Four available types of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- 6 flexible elements of the interface: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Booking icon, and star rating;
Find out how to add the Booking Reviews to your Adobe Muse page
These several steps are the only thing you need in order to embed the widget on your site.
- Design your personal Booking Reviews plugin
Managing our free demo, generate a plugin with a preferable layout and functionality.
- Acquire the personal code to publish the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will receive your personal code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for future use.
- Embed the plugin on your Muse website
Chose the place where you need to show the plugin and add the copied code there. Publish the changes.
- The setup is successful!
Visit the site, to take a look at your plugin.
Still have doubts? Or stumbled upon anything? Just a single request to our customer support department will resolve any question.