Our team sees its goal in developing your websites so that no one would be able to get past your creation without checking its content. Today’s article will show you how a YouTube app for Shopify can be implemented in order to attract customers and get audience acceptance.
Shopify is a great platform for anyone who aims at creating his own online store with minimal costs and maximum benefits. One of the main purposes of Shopify users is to increase their sales by attracting customers to websites and getting audience acceptance. Our team sees its goal in developing your websites so that no one would be able to get past your creation without checking its content and making a purchase. One of our recent apps for Shopify is a YouTube Shopify App Yottie. It will be a faithful companion to your Shopify Store – all you need is to uncover its potential!
Use YouTube Shopify App in Various WaysToday’s article will show you how a YouTube app for Shopify can be implemented. There are different ways of using Yottie in your own online store.
Some creativeness will be enough to improve audience engagement, loyalty and, as a result, to increase your sales.Here are tips, what kinds of videos from YouTube you can show your audience in order to increase sales of your Shopify store:
- Video reviews of your products
- Testimonials from your happy customers
- Tutorials and guides
- Video news and announcements
- Interesting moments of your work
- Other noteworthy approaches
1. Video Reviews of Your ProductsIn order to increase sales you can film reviews of the items by yourself, post them on YouTube and add them to your Shopify Store.
Product review is one of the most powerful triggers for buying your item.If you don’t have an oportunity or willingness to create your own video reviews, you can add any available review made by other YouTubers with the help of our Shopify Youtube gallery. Detailed video, where blogger (of course, advisably the one with a large audience) describes all pluses and minuses, is able to increase the customers’ interest in your product. YouTube is full of people, who express their views of different products. You can use such videos (the best case, if your product has good reviews) in order to give your potential customers confidence in the quality of the item. All you need is to look for reviews on YouTube and to install our plugin on your website. Let’s assume that you sell high tech on Shopify. You can use a channel of a popular vlogger, where there are lots of reviews of smartphones, cameras, etc. Show the whole channel or some specific videos – all this you can do with the help of Yottie. Below you can see an example of how this can look like.
Use reviews in Yottie video gallery to attract new customers.
2. Testimonials from Your Happy CustomersTestimonials and comments from your satisfied customers shows clearly, what they think about any product. Displaying testimonials on your Shopify website is probably one of the easiest ways to improve the store, and a good one can greatly improve the selling power. Testimonials are great, as they create trust between you and your potential customers and they are expressed by ordinary people. YouTube is a place, where anyone can share his opinion with the rest of the world. That’s why it’s a chance for you to find the needed independent video testimonial filled with benefits and show advantages of your incredible goods. Display videos and people will say themselves, how good your item or service is.
Let other people know, what your customers think about your product!
3. Tutorials and GuidesLots of people search for how-to videos in the Internet. Indeed, any product have some major questions, which any customer can ask developers during its usage. You can also create your YouTube channel and display video guides to let customers find answers themselves. After that, there is nothing simpler than to embed a video guide gallery by using our Shopify YouTube app. In respect of your clients, it’s much easier to watch a video that both visually shows installation or training process and also direct a viewer through the steps. Take a look at the case below, which was taken from the jewelry and miniatures shop. There is a separate tutorial page, where Yottie app is installed. The YouTube gallery shows tutorials like “how to create some jewelry” and reviews of products by customers – the idea is great for making customers buy your staff. What video can you show online that will explain some aspects of your products and services to potential customers? This could be a simple tutorial of how to assemble something, a video guide on how to fix an issue. How-to video is an easy way to jumpstart the trust building process with buyers. As a result, we recommend you to post such video tutorials in order to build trust with your clients.
Consumers are more likely to make a purchase after watching how-to videos clarifying your item.
4. Video News and AnnouncementsYou’ve got something to show your audience to raise their interest in your brand/product? For example, you can show advantages of your product not only in text format, but enlarge your influence on your potential customers by displaying it on YouTube. Videos are great for persuading people to purchase something. Examine the official YouTube channel of Samsung Mobile. It’s full of smartphones presentations, promotions and advertisements. All this can be also easily used on their website, like the following example. Here’s another great case. GoPro cameras are widely used during various extreme competitions sponsored by Red Bull and other companies. In their official GoPro channel there is a playlist from X Games, which can be displayed on a website. In GoPro case the video gallery could be look like the following example below. GoPro was an official camera of this competition and the playlist shows exclusive shots from very popular riders, who use the action camera on their bikes. Just add the needed playlist to Yottie source field and enjoy action videos! Have an all-new product?
What can be better than a promotional video?! Announce it load and make your best to spread it around the web including YouTube and your own website.
5. Interesting Moments of Your WorkEach company has its funny and interesting moments during its working day. Such videos can be displayed in your online store in order to show your potential customers the internal corporate culture. Take a look at the separate channel of two employees from Google, who show entertaining videos about everything that happens behind the scenes of one of the biggest technology companies in the world. Use our Shopify YouTube app and show, how your teammates work on company’s projects, how they spend time during a break. Doing so you will be able to become close friends with your potential customers and to show them, how responsibly you approach the work.
6. Few More Noteworthy CasesIn addition, we prepared some more examples of possible Yottie usage on your Shopify website. Note that these are just few examples. You can think out other variants or mix mentioned. Live Events of Your Company Set the time when you will be able to get in touch with your customers. You can organize the meeting in YouTube using live streams. During such event you will be able to answer questions from potential customers and present your product at its best.
Yottie supports YouTube live streams.Videos Relevant to Your Website You sell, for example, sport apparel using Shopify platform. You can easily display different motivational spots, which relate to values of your company. For example, you can create a gallery of videos like “People are awesome”. Entertaining Videos Display videos for audience joy. For example, you sell goods related to the film industry. You can easily show any video (trailer, funny parody or smth else) with the help of Yottie. Maybe you sell comics films apparel? Just add official Marvel and DC channels to your plugin – let your audience feel the need for geek.