Amazon Reviews plugin for Squarespace
Elfsight Amazon plugin is the most uncomplicated way to improve your brand image by voicing real visitors’ comments about your production. Display only the best or the most meaningful thoughts and organise them the way you need. Gather social proof by demonstrating your audience that you are a reliable partner.
Get users to post new comments on your goods and improve customer conversations!
To have a clear knowledge of the plugin, you can have a look at the list of its major traits. They make the widget really efficient for you:
- Three available filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews;
- 4 kinds of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- The active button for adding a new review directs people to your Amazon page;
- 6 customizable elements of the reviews: author’s name and photo, recommendation, date, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios after review request denial: reveal a custom message or remove the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews plugin to Squarespace website
The below actions are the only thing you need to have the widget up and running.
- Build your own Amazon plugin
Managing our free editor, get a widget with a preferred layout and functional traits.
- Copy the individual code to embed the plugin
After you have set up your widget, you will get your installation code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code for further use.
- Embed Amazon plugin on your Squarespace site
Find the area you wish to display the widget on and paste the copied code there. Save the edits.
- You’re done!
Go to your website, to check your work.
Still have something that makes you unsure? Or experiencing problems? Just a single request to our customer service will resolve any issue.