Amazon Reviews app for BigCommerce
Elfsight Amazon Reviews app is the most simple way to form your company’s image by demonstrating real clients’ reviews on your goods. Display only the best or the most meaningful reviews and array them the way you like. Get results with social proof by showing your clients that you are a reliable partner.
Inspire users to post new reviews on your goods and improve customer conversations!
To form a clear understanding of Amazon Reviews, look at the list of the most valuable functions. They make our widget really effective for you:
- 3 ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- Four available layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to show or hide the header of the widget;
- The button to request a review gets people to your Amazon page;
- Six flexible elements of the reviews: author’s name and picture, recommendation text, date, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios after review request denial: show your message or remove the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews app to BigCommerce website
Simply follow the instructions below to start using the widget on BigCommerce.
- Employ our free configurator and start building your custom-built app.
Specify the desirable form and options of the tool and apply the corrections.
- Acquire your individual code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the generation of your Amazon Reviews widget is complete, copy the personal code in the appearing box and save it for further need.
- Begin using the widget on your BigCommerce website.
Integrate the code saved before in your site and apply the improvements.
- The installation is fully ended.
Visit your site to view how’s the widget running.
Still have doubts? Or stumbled upon anything? Simply send a request to our customer service. We will settle any problem.