Amazon Reviews app for BigCommerce
Our Amazon Reviews app is the most simple way to form your company’s image by demonstrating real clients’ reviews on your goods. Display only the best or the most meaningful reviews and array them the way you like. Get results with social proof by showing your clients that you are a reliable partner.
Inspire users to post new reviews on your goods and improve customer conversations!
To form a clear understanding of Amazon Reviews, look at the list of the most valuable functions. They make our widget really effective for you:
- 3 ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- Four available layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to show or hide the header of the widget;
- The button to request a review gets people to your Amazon page;
- Six flexible elements of the reviews: author’s name and picture, recommendation text, date, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios after review request denial: show your message or remove the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews to BigCommerce website
The following actions are the only thing you need in order to establish the widget.
- Make use of our free editor and start working with your unique widget.
Find the preferable look and characteristics of the widget and apply all the edits.
- Get your individual code demonstrated in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your widget is over, copy the individual code at the emerged popup and keep it for later usage.
- Start using the widget on your BigCommerce site.
Integrate the code copied before into your website and apply the modifications.
- You’re done! The setup is successfully performed.
Open your website to review the functioning of the widget.
Still have doubts? Or stumbled upon anything? Simply send a request to our customer service. We will settle any problem.