Amazon Reviews app for Shopify
Our Amazon app is the most simple way to form your brand image by demonstrating real visitors’ comments about your production. Show only the best or the most meaningful reactions and array them the way you need. Gather social proof by showing your website visitors that you have credibility.
Motivate users to write new reviews on your goods and encourage customer conversations!
To have a better understanding of the widget, view the list of its major features. They make our widget incredibly effective for your store:
- 3 options of filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews;
- 4 options of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- The button to request a review directs people to the Amazon page;
- 6 adjustable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date of leaving, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request rejection: reveal your message or hide the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews app to Shopify website
The following steps are the only thing you need to follow in order to get the plugin integrated.
- Install the app
Open Shopify web-store and find the app page. Press «Get» button, to embed the plugin on your website.
- Personalize the app
Define the data of the plugin: testimonials text and options of the interface. After the adjustment, you will get your individual installation code. Save the code for further use.
- Integrate the app to the webpage
Go to «Pages» section and choose the page to display the plugin. Then, insert the code in HTML mode and apply the changes.
Open site, to check your results!
Still not sure? Or having any questions? Just a single request to our support team will resolve any kind of problem.