Shopify Airbnb Reviews
Elfsight Airbnb Reviews is useful tool that will help you to demonstrate on your site reviews about your offers from users of Airbnb. With the help of our widget, you will be able to apply filters to sort out undesired reviews, show your star and number ratings from Airbnb, show details about the authors, and place a button, which will redirect visitors to leave one more review on Airbnb. Elfsight Airbnb Reviews will help you boast your perfect social proof on your personal website and attract new sales.
You can integrate the widget in any page of your site, or insert it into the template, in this case it will show on all pages. Reviews can work well on product pages or About Us page, where you would like to impress users with your high rating.
Reviews written by real people are perfectly trustworthy to your site users and indicate to them that your business can be trusted. High rating and excellent reviews may help boost purchases from your website. Also, redirect button will contribute to having more customer reviews about your business on Airbnb.
It only will take a minute of time to start using the widget. The process is very swift, free, and doesn’t include coding.
- You can add Airbnb Reviews to the website in our service. Just take the steps of the short description below on this page.
- Elfsight Airbnb Reviews can be embedded on our service or through the marketplace. Here you can compare more these options and choose yours.
To have a better knowledge of Airbnb Reviews, you can study the list of its major features. They make our widget maximum efficient for your website:
- Three variants of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- The button to request a review gets people to the Airbnb page;
- Two variants of scenarios of review request refusal: show a text message or remove the button.
See how to insert the Airbnb Reviews into your Shopify store
The below steps are the only thing you need in order to demonstrate.
- Add the app
Go to Shopify web-store and find the app page. Press «Get» button, to insert the app on your store.
- Shape your custom the app
Adjust the data of the app: text and options of the interface. After the adjustment, you will see a installation code. Copy the code for further use.
- Add the app to the webpage
Open «Pages» section and find the page to display the app. Then, put the code in HTML format and save the edits.
- The embedding is successful!
Go to store, to view your reviews!
Still can’t make up your mind? Or have questions? Simply send a request to our customer support department will resolve any problem.