Amazon Reviews extension for Magento
Our Amazon plugin is the most simple method to form your company’s image by showing real visitors opinion about your commodities. Show only the best or the most meaningful reviews and array them the way you need. Garner social proof by demonstrating your website visitors that you can be trusted.
Get users to write new comments on your goods and encourage customer conversations!
In order to form a better understanding of Amazon Reviews plugin, look at the list of its main traits. They make the widget maximum beneficial for you:
- Three ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 predefined layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- Review request button gets users to your Amazon page;
- Six adjustable elements of the widget: author name and photo, recommendation, date of posting, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios of review request rejection: show a text message or hide away the button;
How to add Amazon extension to Magento website
These several steps are the only thing you need in order to embed.
- Employ our free editor and start shaping your personalised extension.
Find the preferred look and options of the Reviews extension and apply all the corrections.
- Get your unique code demonstrated in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your personal extension is over, copy the individual code at the appearing popup and save it for further occasion.
- Initiate applying of the extension on Magento web page.
Embed the code you’ve saved before into your website and save the improvements.
- The installation is fully ended.
Go to your site to see in action the performance of the extension.
Still can’t decide? Or stumbled upon anything? Our customer support department will settle any trouble.