Shopify Airbnb Reviews
Elfsight Airbnb Reviews is useful tool that will help you to demonstrate on your site reviews about your offers from users of Airbnb. With the help of our widget, you will be able to apply filters to sort out undesired reviews, show your star and number ratings from Airbnb, show details about the authors, and place a button, which will redirect visitors to leave one more review on Airbnb. Elfsight Airbnb Reviews will help you boast your perfect social proof on your personal website and attract new sales.
Where on my website can I add the widget
You can integrate the widget in any page of your site, or insert it into the template, in this case it will show on all pages. Reviews can work well on product pages or About Us page, where you would like to impress users with your high rating.
How do I benefit from this plugin?
Reviews written by real people are perfectly trustworthy to your site users and indicate to them that your business can be trusted. High rating and excellent reviews may help boost purchases from your website. Also, redirect button will contribute to having more customer reviews about your business on Airbnb.
How do I install Airbnb Reviews to my Shopify website?
It only will take a minute of time to start using the widget. The process is very swift, free, and doesn’t include coding.
- You can add Airbnb Reviews to the website in our service. Just take the steps of the short description below on this page.
- Elfsight Airbnb Reviews can be embedded on our service or through the marketplace. Here you can compare more these options and choose yours.
To have a better knowledge of Airbnb Reviews, you can study the list of its major features. They make our widget maximum efficient for your website:
- Three variants of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- The button to request a review gets people to the Airbnb page;
- Two variants of scenarios of review request refusal: show a text message or remove the button.
See how to insert the Airbnb Reviews into your Shopify store
The below steps are the only thing you need in order to demonstrate.
- Manage our free editor and start building your personalised app.
Find the preferable arrangement and functional traits of the app and save all the edits.
- Copy your unique code appearing in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the establishing of your app is done, copy the personal code from the emerged window and keep it for later occasion.
- Start using the app on your Shopify site.
Integrate the code you’ve copied before into your website and apply the modifications.
- You’re done! The integration is fully performed.
Go to your site to view how’s the app performing.
Still can’t make up your mind? Or have questions? Simply send a request to our customer support department will resolve any problem.