Shopify Booking Reviews
If you are looking for a way to prove your high rating and convince site visitors that your hotel or apartment is good value for money, Elfsight Booking Reviews will be the right choice. Having our widget, you are free to demonstrate client reviews from Booking.com on your website with details about their authors, filter them to demonstrate only the best, add ratings and an active button that will lead people on your Booking page, where they can add a fresh review.
You can add the widget to any page of the website, or paste it into the site template, in this case it will be published on all pages. Reviews can work well on product pages or About Us page, the places where you need to prove your high rating.
Reviews from real people are flawlessly trustworthy to your website visitors and prove them that your business is a reliable partner. High rating and excellent reviews may help boost sales on your website. In addition, redirect button may contribute to increasing the amount of client reviews related to your business on Booking.
It only takes one minute of your time to have the widget up and running. Embedding is really fast, free, and coding-free.
- You can set up the widget on your site in our service. For it you will need to apply the instructions down on this page.
- Elfsight Booking Reviews can be added directly on our service or via the marketplace. You can compare the advantages of both variants and pick yours.
To have a better understanding of Booking Reviews, here’s the list of its primary traits. They make our widget incredibly effective for your business:
- Four predefined of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- Two alternatives of scenarios after review request refusal: display a text message or hide the button.
Here’s how to insert the Booking Reviews to your Shopify store
The following steps are the only thing you need to have the widget up and running.
- Make use of our free configurator and start shaping your unique app.
Determine the suitable interface and aspects of the app and save all the modifications.
- Acquire the personal code shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the customization of your app is done, copy the exclusive code from the appeared popup and keep it for future usage.
- Get started with using the app on your Shopify website.
Enter the code you’ve saved recently into your web page and save the modifications.
- The setup is successfully ended.
Open your webpage to inspect the performance of the app.
Still doubt something? Or have inquiries? Simply send your request to our customer support will settle any kind of question.