Webnode Yelp Reviews widget
If you wish to boast your appreciation among users and convince website visitors that your offers are good value for money, Elfsight Yelp Reviews will do the job. Using our widget, you will easily insert customer reviews from Yelp on your website with details about their authors, filter them to show only good ones, show ratings and an active button that will take people to your Yelp page, so that they can post their review.
Our widget can be installed on any page, where you need to show your high appreciation and popularity among clients. If you need it on all pages of your site, you can easily insert it into the website template.
Reviews from real people are perfectly trustworthy to your site users and demonstrate them that your business is reliable. High rating and good reviews may help strengthen sales level on your site. In addition, redirect button will contribute to more client reviews related to your business on Yelp.
It will take only one minute of time to embed the widget. Integration process is very speedy, free, and without-coding.
You can add Reviews widget to the web page right via our service. Just check a short description down on this page.
To form a clearer understanding of the widget, discover the list of its most valuable traits. They make the widget maximum efficient for you:
- 3 kinds of filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- Four available layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- Review request button directs users to the Yelp page;
- 6 adjustable elements of the reviews: the name of the author and picture, recommendation, date, Yelp icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios after review request refusal: reveal your message or hide away the button.
Let’s see how to add the Yelp Reviews to your Webnode page. It is uncomplicated and doesn’t take much time.
A couple of simple steps are the only thing you need to do to display the widget on your site.
- Create your custom Yelp widget
In our free demo, generate a plugin with a preferred layout and functionality.
- Copy the personal code to publish the plugin
After you have set up your widget, you will get the installation code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code for further use.
- Publish the plugin on your website
Define the area where you would like to add the plugin and insert the saved code there. Publish the changes.
- The embedding is successful!
Enter the store, to check your plugin.
Still doubt something? Or experiencing troubles? Just a single request to our customer support will help with every trouble.