Webnode Google Reviews
If you need a way to prove your high appraisal by customers and convince website visitors that your offers are worth buying, Elfsight Google Reviews will be the right choice. Having this tool, you will quickly integrate users’ reviews from Google in your site with info about their authors, filter them to demonstrate only positive, show ratings and an active button, which will take users to your Google account, where they can add a fresh review.
Where on my website can I install it?
You can insert the review widget in any page of your site, or add it into the template, in this case it will be published on all pages. Reviews will do a good job on product pages or About Us page, where you would like to show your high rating.
How will I benefit from it?
Reviews written by real people look maximum trustworthy to your website clients and prove them that your company is reliable. High rating and excellent impressions may help increase sales level from your site. Also, active button can contribute to increasing the amount users’ reviews about your offers or services on Google.
How do I add the Google Reviews widget to my Webnode website?
It takes two minutes of time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and without coding.
You can embed the widget on your site right via our service. To make it, see a short installation guide hereafter on this page.
To get a clear understanding of the Google Customer Reviews widget, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this plugin incredibly efficient for your website:
- Three available filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- Four available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- The button to request a review gets visitors to the Google page;
- 6 flexible elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date of sharing, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request rejection: show your message or hide away the button.
How to add the Google Reviews to your Webnode site
The following actions are all you need to do to set up the widget on your site. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Construct your personalized Reviews plugin
By means of our free demo, shape a widget with a selected layout and functions.
- Receive the individual code to embed the plugin
After you have configured your widget, you will receive your installation code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Embed the plugin on your Webnode website
Chose the page area where you wish to integrate the widget and add the copied code there. Save the changes.
Visit the page, to check your work.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.