Yelp Reviews for Facebook Page
If you would like to demonstrate your appreciation among customers and convince page visitors that your offers are worth buying, Elfsight Yelp Reviews widget suits you perfectly. Having this widget, you will easily place users’ reviews from Yelp on your page with details about their authors, filter them to demonstrate only good ones, add ratings and review-request button that will take users to your Yelp account, where they can share a new review.
Make your Facebook page increase your trustworthiness level with Yelp Reviews from clients!
Check all the features of product. You can manage them straight in the editor and they will help you shape the widget right for your needs.
- Three ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 variants of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to show or hide the header of the widget;
- Review request button directs people to the Yelp page;
- Six adjustable elements of the interface: author name and picture, recommendation, date of posting, Yelp icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios after review request refusal: demonstrate a text message or remove the button.
How to add the Yelp Reviews tab to the Facebook Business Page
To integrate the widget, perform the guidelines below
- Generate your customized Yelp widget
Managing our free editor, get a plugin with a custom design and relevant sources.
- Get a personal code to embed the widget
After you have generated your widget, you will get your personal code from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code.
- Add the Yelp widget to the Facebook page
Create your custom Facebook Tab. Insert the code that you received at elfsight apps into the tab. If you have any issues, just check our guide on creating custom Facebook Tab
- You fully accomplished the installation
Enter the page, to check your work.
Communicate to the customer service in case you need advice or have something to ask. Our specialists will be happy to assist with every request.