Drupal Yelp Reviews module
If you want to reveal your high rating and convince website visitors that your products or services are worth purchasing, Elfsight Yelp Reviews will be the right choice. With our widget, you will quickly integrate client reviews from Yelp in your website with info about their authors, sort them out to show only the best, add ratings and review-request button which will lead people to your Yelp account, so that they can share their review.
This widget can be displayed on any page, where you would like to impress users with your high appreciation and popularity among customers. If you need it on all pages of your site, you can easily insert it into the website template.
Reviews from real people look flawlessly credible to your potential clients and mean to them that your company is reliable. High rating and good reviews may help lift sales on your website. In addition, active button may contribute to more users’ reviews related to your offers or services on Yelp.
It only takes one minute of your time to set it up. Integration process is super-fast, free, and coding-free.
Elfsight Reviews widget can be inserted in your site through our service or through the marketplace. You can compare all details both options and decide which is yours.
To form a better idea of the widget, view the list of its main functions. They make the widget maximum efficient for you:
- Three predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 ready-to-use of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to show or hide the header of the widget;
- The button to request a review takes visitors to the Yelp page;
- 6 customizable elements of the interface: author name and photo, recommendation text, date of posting, Yelp icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios after review request rejection: reveal your message or hide the button.
Here’s how to add the Yelp Reviews to your Drupal page. It is fast and simple.
A couple of simple steps are the only thing you need to do in order to integrate the widget.
- Employ our free configurator and start shaping your custom-built module.
Choose the desirable interface and parameters of the module and save all the corrections.
- Acquire your personal code which is shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your personal module is done, copy your code from the appeared popup and save it for further usage.
- Commence applying of the module on Drupal website.
Enter the code you’ve copied recently in your site and apply the improvements.
- The setup is fully ended.
Visit your site to review how’s the module working.
Still can’t decide? Or have questions to ask? Simply send a request to our customer support department will help with any issue.