OpenCart Yelp Reviews extension
Elfsight Yelp Reviews is an intuitive tool, which will make it easy for you to publish on the website reviews about your offers from posts on Yelp. With our extension, you can apply filters to sort out undesired reviews, boast your star and number ratings from Yelp, show information about the authors and button which will lead visitors to leave a review on Yelp. Elfsight Yelp Reviews will help you demonstrate your high social proof on your personal website and attract new sales.
This extension can be placed on any page, where you want to demonstrate your high appraisal and popularity among clients. If you need it on all pages of the site, you can simply insert it into the website template.
Reviews added by real people are flawlessly credible to your site visitors and demonstrate them that your business is a reliable partner. High rating and positive impressions may help increase purchases level from your site. More to that, active button can contribute to having more client reviews related to your business on Yelp.
It only will take a minute of your time to start using the widget. Integration is really fast, free, and doesn’t involve coding.
Elfsight Reviews extension can be inserted in your site through our service or through the marketplace. You can compare the advantages of both variants and pick yours.
In order to shape a clear idea of Reviews extension, you can study the list of the essential traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your business:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 variants of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- The button to request a review directs visitors to the Yelp page;
- 6 flexible elements of the widget: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Yelp icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios of review request denial: demonstrate a text message or conceal the button.
Let’s see how to embed the Yelp Reviews extension on your OpenCart website. It is uncomplicated and fast.
These several steps are the only thing you need to integrate.
- Open our free demo and start building your own extension.
Determine the suitable arrangement and characteristics of the extension and save all the edits.
- Get your unique code shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the configuration of your extension is over, copy your code at the appeared popup and save it for later use.
- Get started with using the extension on OpenCart web page.
Embed the code you’ve copied before into your web page and save the adjustments.
- You’re done! The integration is successfully accomplished.
Visit your webpage to observe how’s the extension performing.
Still doubt something? Or have inquiries? Just a single request to our support team will help with any question.