Google Sites Visitor Counter widget
Visitor Counter for Google Sites is a simple widget which lets you to control your number of visitors and the most popular pages viewed within specific interval of time. Basic metrics are now convenient to analyze without specific skills of coding or data analytics. Moreover, using it you can easily ensure the users you are trustworthy company and get much more leads. With our customizable stylish options and handy layouts, you can create the widget into your website just in a few clicks.
Make your e-commerce strategy more successful to have more leads with Visitor Counter
The widget offers practical and easy features, check some of them:
- Use CTA buttons to guide site visitors towards conversion
- Easy to manage with no specific skills of SEO and coding required
- A great variety of time-intervals to count your metrics
- useful layouts to organise all info in the accessible way
- Light, Dark and Customizable color schemes to make the tool stylish the tool
- Configure the font size and weight
- Simply to implement even for non-tech users
How to embed Visitor Counter to my Google Sites site?
Simply follow these steps presented below to add the tool.
- Open our free editor and start forming your own widget.
Determine the custom interface and options of the plugin and apply the edits.
- Receive your unique code appearing in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the generation of your personal plugin is complete, copy the personal code in the emerged window and keep it for later use.
- Get started with using the tool on Google Sites homepage.
Enter the code you’ve saved before into your homepage and save the adjustments.
- You’re done! The integration is successfully performed.
Go to your page to take a look at how’s the widget performing.
Supposing you experience some problems, have no hesitation to appeal to our support team. Our consultants are eager to resolve all the issues you might have with the plugin.[/application_platform_content_item]