Drupal Visitor Counter module
Visitor Counter for Drupal is a handy extension allowing you to control your amount of visitors and the most popular pages viewed within a particular period of time. Essential metrics are now simply to analyze with no demand of specific coding or data analytics skills. Moreover, by displaying incredible results, you can easily ensure the visitors about a reliability of your company. With our user-tailored stylish opportunities and handy layouts, you can embed the widget into your website just in a few clicks.
With Visitor Counter analyse your metrics and start sustainable business development!
Below are fundamental features of the widget:
- Simply to use with no demand professional skills of data analytics and coding required
- A broad choice of time-intervals to analyse your stats in details
- Handy layouts to form all metrics in the practical way
- Light, Dark and Customizable color schemes to embed the tool seamlessly into your site
- Set the font size and weight
- Easy to implement even without coding skills
How do I embed Visitor Counter on my Drupal website?
Simply fulfill the guidelines below to embed the widget:
- Open our free editor and start forming your custom module.
Determine the suitable look and aspects of the module and save all the corrections.
- Get your unique code appearing in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the customization of your personal module is over, copy your code at the emerged window and save it for further usage.
- Start using the module Hit Counter on Drupal web page.
Embed the code you’ve copied before in your web page and apply the modifications.
- The installation is successfully performed.
Visit your website to check how’s the module working.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or facing any difficulties, please appeal to our customer service staff. Our specialists will be excited to resolve all the difficulties you may have with the module.
Elfsight provides a Cloud solution that lets site owners create a Visitor Counter plugin yourself, check the easy steps: Start working in the online Demo to establish a Visitor Counter app you would like to appear on Drupal web page. Decide on one of the many pre-designed templates and tweak the Visitor Counter settings, alter the layout and color scheme and update your content, with no coding. Click to save the Visitor Counter and get the widget’s installation code, that you can include in any Drupal homepage with no need to buy a paid subscription. Working in our intuitive Configurator every internet user can form a Visitor Counter section and embed it on the Drupal homepage. There’s no need to get a paid subscription or submit your card credentials to access our Editor. If you encounter any issues at any step, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our technical support staff.