Drupal Visitor Counter module
Visitor Counter for Drupal is a handy extension allowing you to control your amount of visitors and the most popular pages viewed within a particular period of time. Essential metrics are now simply to analyze with no demand of specific coding or data analytics skills. Moreover, by displaying incredible results, you can easily ensure the visitors about a reliability of your company. With our user-tailored stylish opportunities and handy layouts, you can embed the widget into your website just in a few clicks.
With Visitor Counter analyse your metrics and start sustainable business development!
Below are fundamental features of the widget:
- Simply to use with no demand professional skills of data analytics and coding required
- A broad choice of time-intervals to analyse your stats in details
- Handy layouts to form all metrics in the practical way
- Light, Dark and Customizable color schemes to embed the tool seamlessly into your site
- Set the font size and weight
- Easy to implement even without coding skills
How do I embed Visitor Counter on my Drupal website?
Simply fulfill the guidelines below to embed the widget:
- Launch our free configurator and start building your custom-built instrument.
Specify the preferable layout and specifications of the module and save the edits.
- Copy your unique code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the configuration of your module is done, copy the personal code in the emerged window and save it for further need.
- Commence utilization of the module on Drupal website.
Enter the code you’ve copied before into your web page and save the modifications.
- Done! The integration is successfully accomplished.
Visit your page to check how the module is performing.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or facing any difficulties, please appeal to our customer service staff. Our specialists will be excited to resolve all the difficulties you may have with the module.