Drupal Vimeo Video Gallery
Elfsight Gallery is an easy tool for website owners who want to add Vimeo videos on the site. You can shape playlists of videos, integrate channel, choose the most engaging content for your video gallery and other. Elfsight module features handy design features, which help make the interface fit for diverse cases. Inbuilt video layouts will help place the videos the best way, a choice of play modes make watching videos comfortable in any use case. Thanks to the header there’s a chance to advertise your Vimeo account and get more followers. Elfsight Vimeo module is an effective way not just to boost engagement, but also to develop your business.
You can place it on any page of your site. If you paste Vimeo Gallery into the site template, the videos will appear on each and every page.
It will contribute to raising user engagement on your website with the help of carefully selected videos. Quick following feature will help attract new subscriptions to your channel.
You only will need a minute of time to embed the widget. This process is really speedy, free, and doesn’t involve coding.
Elfsight Vimeo player can be integrated via our service or via the marketplace. You can compare these options and select yours.
To have a clear idea of Vimeo Gallery, discover the list of its major features. They make this widget really beneficial for your promotion:
- Adding videos by URLs;
- Three inbuilt layouts for various manners of videos pacing: Grid, Playlist, Slider;
- 7 controlled elements of the widget header: name, statistics, description, follow button, profile picture;
- Four inbuilt playing modes: Popup, Player, Inline, or on Vimeo;
- 3 options after video finishes: play next, replay, none;
Check how to embed the Vimeo Video to your Drupal website
These several steps are the only thing you need to have the widget active.
- Make use of our free editor and start shaping your customized module.
Determine the preferred look and characteristics of the module and apply all the edits.
- Receive the unique code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the creation of your personal module is done, copy your code in the emerged window and save it for later use.
- Initiate utilization of the module on your Drupal site.
Enter the code you’ve saved before in your website and save the modifications.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Go your website to see the performance of the module.
Still not sure? Or have inquiries? Simply send your request to our customer service. We will help with every matter.