BigCommerce Twitter Feed app
With Elfsight Twitter Feed it’s absolutely simple to add Twitter feed or selected Tweets on a BigCommerce website. Raise user activity and grow stronger client trust, by demonstrating a Twitter timeline or boasting customer testimonials Tweets about your items. The most valuable advantages of Elfsight Twitter app for a website are predefined templates for all use-cases and varied settings along with flexible design.
Boost engagement level of your site and make it reliable for your clients
- Keep users on the website.
Hold your audience on your site for hours and hours, presenting selected Tweets on the most excited topics or make them involved into your Twitter-promoted events.
- Acquire more followers.
Interactive Elfsight Twitter feed allows users to follow your account without leaving the website. So you can get a new source of followers and broaden Twitter community.
- High social proof for stronger trust.
Demonstrate how actively you fill your Twitter profile to convince users that your project is developing and you are eager to communicate and become closer to your community.
A bunch of features, which transform Elfsight app into the most important app for any BigCommerce site.
- Create a feed with testimonial Tweets about your business;
- Hide the header to show only Tweets;
- All Tweet actions supported: reply, retweet, like;
- Tweets display limit in the feed;
- Automatic feed coloring with theme color from your Twitter account.
How to add Twitter Feed to BigCommerce
A concise manual for generation of the app on website by yourself. For execution of the setup, you don’t need to hire a coder or have knowledge in programming. A general time it takes is only 4 minutes.
- Make use of our free editor and start shaping your custom-made widget.
Determine the custom interface and functionality of the widget and apply all the edits.
- Receive your individual code shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishing of your widget is complete, copy the personal code in the emerged popup and save it for further need.
- Commence usage of the widget on your BigCommerce website.
Add the code you’ve saved before into your page and apply the adjustments.
- You’re done! The integration is fully ended.
Open your site to check how’s the widget working.
Having difficulties or issues while following the guide or customizing your app? Read detailed article or message Elfsight support center and our developers will be pleased to help you.