HTML Tumblr Feed widget
Elfsight Tumblr Feed for HTML is a special widget for forming your personalized feed composed of the Tumblr blogs content and placing it straight on your website. Develop a gallery or post slider in a few clicks! Exert the absolute control over a demonstrated content and eliminate spam and any undesired content with manual moderation. Completely responsive online-configurator provides you diverse templates to pick.
Demonstrate the most striking Tumblr content to keep your visitors engaged and contact more people
The widget has handy and easy features, check some of them:
- Present your content from Tumblr
- Get rid of any spam and undesired content using manual moderation mode.
- Place the Follow button on the widget feed.
- Make your posts be viewed in a pop-up.
How to embed Tumblr Feed to my HTML website?
Simply follow the following steps given below to embed the tool.
- Open our free editor and start creating your customized widget.
Specify the selected layout and specifications of the widget and save the modifications.
- Receive your individual code revealed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the setting up of your widget is over, copy the personal code in the appeared box and save it for later need.
- Begin using the widget on HTML website.
Add the code you’ve copied before into your website and save the corrections.
- Done! The setup is fully accomplished.
Go to your site to take a look at the performance of the tool.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or running over any complications, do not be afraid to address our customer service staff. Our consultants are longing to help you with all the difficulties you might have with the plugin.