Elementor Tumblr Feed widget
Elfsight Tumblr Feed for Elementor is an exclusive widget for constructing your custom feed composed of the Tumblr network and displaying it right on your website. Create a gallery or posts slider in a few minutes! Exert the full control over a demonstrated content and get rid of spam and any unwilling content by the means of manual moderation. Totally responsive online-editor offers you varied templates to select.
Reveal the brightest Tumblr content to have your users excited and reach more people
The most popular widget features contain
- Present the content from Tumblr
- Eliminate any spam and unwelcome content applying manual moderation.
- Place the Follow button on the widget cards.
- Make your posts show in a pop-up.
How to add Tumblr Feed into my Elementor website?
Just take the steps described below to insert the widget.
- Launch our free configurator and start shaping your custom widget.
Choose the preferred form and parameters of the plugin and apply the edits.
- Get the individual code appearing in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your widget is over, copy the exclusive code in the emerged box and save it for further occasion.
- Commence utilization of the widget on your Elementor site.
Enter the code saved before into your website and apply the corrections.
- The Setup is successfully performed.
Go to your page to observe how the widget operates.
On condition of confronting inquiries or encountering some obstacles, feel free to write to our support team. Our consultants are eager to help you with all the issues you might have with the tool.
In which way can I embed Tumblr Feed to my Elementor site without coding experience?
Elfsight company provides a SaaS solution that lets site owners form a Tumblr Feed section yourself, check how simple it is:
- Start working straight in the live Demo to generate a Tumblr Feed section you would like to see on Elementor.
- Select one of premade templates and tweak the Tumblr Feed settings, switch the layout and colors, update your content without coding.
- Save the Tumblr Feed and get its code for installation, that can be easily pasted in your Elementor homepage without buying a paid subscription.
Using the intuitive Editor every internet user can establish Tumblr Feed section and readily paste it to Elementor homepage. There’s no need to pay or submit your card data to enter our service. If you run into any obstacles at any step, feel free to reach out to our support staff.