jQuery Tumblr Feed plugin
Elfsight Tumblr Feed for jQuery is a plugin for developing your custom feed made of the Tumblr network content and showcasing it right on your website. Form a gallery or posts slider in a few minutes! Enjoy the absolute control over a demonstrated content with multiple filter options and remove spam and any unwelcome content by the means of manual moderation. Totally responsive online-configurator offers you many templates to pick.
Choose the most alluring Tumblr content to keep your website users excited and reach more people
Check the list of the most prominent features:
- Showcase the content from Tumblr
- Make use of many filter options
- Get rid of any spam and undesired content via manual moderation mode.
- Place the Follow button on the widget posts.
- Make your posts appear in a pop-up.
How to embed Tumblr Feed to my jQuery site?
Just follow several steps given below to activate the plugin.
- Make use of our free editor and start building your own instrument.
Choose the preferred interface and parameters of the tool and save the corrections.
- Acquire your individual code shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the creation of your tool is finished, copy the individual code at the emerged box and keep it for later usage.
- Initiate utilization of the tool on your jQuery site.
Insert the code you’ve copied before into your page and apply the adjustments.
- The Setup is successfully ended.
Visit your page to view how the plugin is running.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or running against some problems, do not be afraid to address our customer service team. Our people are eager to help you with all the issues you might have with the product.