WooCommerce Trustpilot Reviews plugin
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a useful widget allowing you to showcase the reviews about your goods right on your site from Trustpilot. Using this tool, you will manage to use filters for veiling the undesirable comments, demonstrate your star and number rating from Trustpilot, add data about the comments’ authors, and add a CTA which is there to drive users to post their comment.
Level up sales level and earn trust through adding genuine feedback from Trustpilot on your page.
The widget offers practical and fast features, see some of them:
- Two scenarios after denial to leave a request: display a message or hide the form;
- Editable text message after review request denial, with formatting options;
- 3 review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 flexible elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- 5 colorable interface elements: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How to embed Trustpilot Reviews into my WooCommerce web page?
Just apply the instructions below to integrate the plugin.
- Launching our free editor, start shaping your custom plugin.
Determine the preferred form and functionality of the widget and save the edits.
- Copy the unique code appearing in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the creation of your tool is over, copy the individual code from the appeared popup and keep it for future need.
- Initiate applying of the widget on your WooCommerce homepage.
Paste the code copied recently into your website and apply the corrections.
- The Setup is successfully ended.
Visit your site to examine how’s the plugin running.
If you meet any obstacles, feel free to write to our customer service team. Our people will be happy to resolve all the issues you may have with the plugin.