WooCommerce Google Reviews plugin
Add Google Reviews to achieve your business aims quicker!
Below are essential features of the widget:
- Three ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- Four available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to control displaying the header of the widget;
- The active button for adding a review takes visitors to the Google page;
- Six flexible elements of the interface: the name of the author and photo, recommendation text, date, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request rejection: show a text message or hide the button.
How do I embed Google Reviews into my WooCommerce web page?
Simply follow the steps presented below to integrate the tool.
- Open our free demo and start shaping your custom-built instrument.
Specify the custom interface and parameters of the widget and save the modifications.
- Get your personal code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the customization of your plugin is finished, copy the individual code from the appearing window and keep it for future usage.
- Begin using the plugin on WooCommerce website.
Embed the code you’ve copied recently in your page and apply the modifications.
- Done! The integration is fully ended.
Visit your page to inspect the functioning of the plugin.
In case you deal with any obstacles, have no hesitation to write to our support staff. Our specialists are longing to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the product.