WooCommerce Google Reviews plugin
Embed Google customer reviews with Elfsight plugin
A simple widget – Elfsight Google Reviews – will make it easy for you to post customer reviews from Google users on your website. With the help of this widget, you can remove negative reviews using a variety of filters, display your Google star rating, add information about the authors, and incorporate a button that directs users to post reviews on Google. Elfsight will assist you in displaying your strong social proof on the website and generating additional purchases.
Add Google Reviews to achieve your business aims quicker!
The Google customer reviews widget may be freely added to any page of the website, or pasted into the site design to have it display on every page. Reviews work well on product sites or our about page, where you want to brag about how highly you’ve been rated.
Users of your website will find reviews from actual customers credible and will see that your company is a trustworthy partner. High ratings and positive reviews may increase the number of purchases made from your site. Additionally, an active button can help you get more Google reviews for your products or services.
Yes, you can easily do it in a free interactive demo, without registration. The widget can be set up directly through our service. You can test all settings, choose a ready-made template, and customize your Google customer reviews for Woocommerce.
Main features of the Google Reviews plugin
- Three ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- Four available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to control displaying the header of the widget;
- The active button for adding a review takes visitors to the Google page;
- Six flexible elements of the interface: the name of the author and photo, recommendation text, date, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request rejection: show a text message or hide the button.
How do I embed Google Reviews into my WooCommerce web page?
Simply follow the steps presented below to integrate the tool.
- Open our free demo and start shaping your custom-built instrument.
Specify the custom interface and parameters of the widget and save the modifications.
- Get your personal code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the customization of your plugin is finished, copy the individual code from the appearing window and keep it for future usage.
- Begin using the plugin on WooCommerce website.
Embed the code you’ve copied recently in your page and apply the modifications.
- Done! The integration is fully ended.
Visit your page to inspect the functioning of the plugin.
In case you’ve come across any obstacles with WooCommerce customer reviews, have no hesitation to write to our support staff. Our specialists are longing to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the product.