Magento Trustpilot Reviews Extension
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a handy extension allowing you to reveal the reviews about your business from Trustpilot straight on your web page. With Elfsight widget, you will be able to apply filters for hiding the unwanted reviews, boast your star and number rating from Trustpilot, reveal detailed info about the reviews’ creators, and add a call-to-action which can drive users to post their reviews on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews extension will help you demonstrate your great social proof on your site and attract new purchases.
Attract new sales and increase credibility showing true comments from Trustpilot on your page.
Here’s a list of all the functional traits of Trustpilot Reviews. They are available right in the editor and they will help you construct the extension right for your needs.
- Two scenarios of review request denial: demonstrate a message or hide away the form;
- An option to edit text message after review request denial, with formatting options;
- Three types of review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 switchable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- Five paintable interface elements: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How to add Trustpilot Reviews to Magento?
To embed the widget, just take these quick steps.
- Construct your own Trustpilot plugin
Managing our free demo, get a plugin with a preferred layout and functionality.
- Acquire the personal code to embed the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will acquire your personal code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for later use.
- Add the plugin on your Magento site
Pick the place you need to add the plugin to and insert the saved code there. Apply the results.
- The integration is successful!
Enter the page, to see your work.
Take a minute to reach the support service in case you need help or having questions. We will be glad to help with every request.