Drupal Trustpilot Reviews Module
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a useful module giving you an opportunity to showcase the reviews about your business from Trustpilot right on your site. Using our tool, you will manage to apply filters for hiding the undesirable comments, boast your star and number rating from Trustpilot, demonstrate data on the comments’ authors, and add a call-to-action which will inspire users to post their reviews on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews will help you boast your great social proof on the site and draw new sales.
Attract new sales rate and grow trust rate showing sincere comments from Trustpilot on your site.
Check a list of all the features of Trustpilot Reviews. You can manage them right in the editor and they will help you configure the module most suitable for your case.
- Two scenarios after denied call-to-action: display a message or conceal the form;
- An option to add text message after review request rejection, with formatting options;
- Three types of review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 adjustable elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- 5 paintable interface elements: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How can I embed Trustpilot Reviews on Drupal?
To embed module, just follow the instructions below.
- Open our free editor and start creating your personalised module.
Choose the selected look and functionality of the module and apply all the corrections.
- Receive your personal code shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the generation of your personal module is done, copy the personal code at the appearing popup and keep it for later usage.
- Commence utilization of the module on Drupal website.
Embed the code copied recently in your web page and apply the edits.
- The setup is fully ended.
Open your site to review how’s the module operating.
Don’t think twice to reach the client support in case you need assistance or have questions. We will be happy to assist with every enquiry.