Drupal Trustpilot Reviews Module
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a useful module giving you an opportunity to showcase the reviews about your business from Trustpilot right on your site. Using our tool, you will manage to apply filters for hiding the undesirable comments, boast your star and number rating from Trustpilot, demonstrate data on the comments’ authors, and add a call-to-action which will inspire users to post their reviews on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews will help you boast your great social proof on the site and draw new sales.
Attract new sales rate and grow trust rate showing sincere comments from Trustpilot on your site.
Check a list of all the features of Trustpilot Reviews. You can manage them right in the editor and they will help you configure the module most suitable for your case.
- Two scenarios after denied call-to-action: display a message or conceal the form;
- An option to add text message after review request rejection, with formatting options;
- Three types of review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 adjustable elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- 5 paintable interface elements: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How can I embed Trustpilot Reviews on Drupal?
To embed module, just follow the instructions below.
- Generate your own Trustpilot plugin
By means of our free demo, set up a plugin with a preferable layout and functional traits.
- Acquire the individual code to display the plugin
After you have generated your module, you will obtain the installation code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code for later use.
- Publish the plugin on your Muse website
Select the place you wish to insert the plugin to and paste the copied code there. Publish the edits.
Visit your site, to see your plugin.
Don’t think twice to reach the client support in case you need assistance or have questions. We will be happy to assist with every enquiry.