Shopify Tripadvisor Reviews app
Embed Tripadvisor Reviews on Shopify with the Elfsight widget
If you need to demonstrate your appreciation among customers and convince website visitors that your offers are worth purchasing, Elfsight Tripadvisor Reviews will do the job. With the help of this widget, you are able to demonstrate customer reviews from Tripadvisor on your website with details about their authors, use filters to reveal only good ones, show ratings and an active button, which will lead people to your Tripadvisor account, where they can leave a fresh review.
Where can I integrate Reviews widget
This widget can be embedded on any web page, where you want to prove your high appraisal and popularity among customers. If you want to show the widget on all pages of the site, you can simply introduce it into the website template.
How do I benefit from Reviews widget?
Reviews from real people look maximum credible to your website visitors and demonstrate them that your business can be trusted. High rating and positive impressions may help raise purchases from your website. More to that, redirect button may contribute to increasing the amount of customer reviews related to your offers or services on Tripadvisor.
How do I embed Reviews for Tripadvisor widget on my Shopify site?
It takes two minutes of time to activate the widget on any page of your site. This process is really swift, free, and coding-free.
There’s an option to place the widget on the web page through our service. For this, see the short description hereafter on this page.
Main features of the Tripadvisor Reviews widget
In order to get the idea of the widget, check the list of its primary features. They make our widget incredibly efficient for your promotion:
- 3 available filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 types of of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- The button to request a review gets clients to the Tripadvisor page;
- Six adjustable elements of the interface: the name of the author and picture, recommendation text, date, Tripadvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of the scenario after review request denial: show your message or hide the button.
- Employ our free demo and start shaping your own app.
Find the desirable interface and aspects of the app and save all the corrections.
- Acquire your unique code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the setting up of your personal app is complete, copy your code in the appearing window and save it for further occasion.
- Initiate applying of the app on Shopify website.
Embed the code saved before into your site and save the edits.
- The setup is successfully accomplished.
Visit your webpage to see the work of the app.
Still have something that makes you unsure? Or experiencing any troubles? Just a single request to our support team will resolve every matter.