Blogger Tripadvisor Reviews widget
Elfsight Tripadvisor Reviews is an uncomplicated widget that will help you to integrate in the website reviews about your business from users of Tripadvisor. With this widget, you can apply filters to hide negative reviews, demonstrate your star and number ratings from Tripadvisor, display details about the authors, and show a button that will redirect visitors to add a new review on Tripadvisor. Elfsight Tripadvisor Reviews will help you demonstrate your high social proof on your site and elevate sales.
You are free to paste the widget in any page of the site, or put it into the website template, in this case it will be revealed on all pages. Reviews can be effective on product pages or About Us page, the places, where you would like to display your high appraisal.
Reviews shared by real people are flawlessly credible to your website visitors and demonstrate them that your business is reliable. High rating and excellent reviews may help increase purchases level on your website. More to that, active button may contribute to having more client reviews about your offers or services on Tripadvisor.
It only will take one minute of your time to start using the widget. Integration process is extremely speedy, free, and no-coding.
You can paste Reviews widget int your site through our service. Just apply the guide below on this page.
To achieve a clearer idea of our Reviews widget, look at the list of its essential functions. They make the widget incredibly effective for you:
- Three predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to control displaying the header of the widget;
- The active button for posting a new review takes users to the Tripadvisor page;
- Six flexible elements of the widget: author name and picture, recommendation, date of sharing, Tripadvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios of review request rejection: reveal a custom message or remove the button.
Check how to place the Tripadvisor reviews on your Blogger site. It is fast and free.
The below actions are the only thing you need to do for successful installation.
- Design your unique Tripadvisor widget
In our free demo, set up a plugin with a preferable look and functionality.
- Acquire the personal code to set up the plugin
After you have customized your widget, you will get your personal code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code for future use.
- Publish the plugin on your site
Pick the place where you need to reveal the plugin and insert the copied code there. Publish the results.
- The integration is successful!
Visit your page, to check your plugin.
Still can’t make a decision? Or having troubles? Just a single request to our support team will help with every problem.