HTML Telegram Chat
Telegram widget developed by Elfsight is a simple way for your website clientele to start a conversation with you and get their questions answered. Now you can be available online for your users in the favorite messenger non-stop. Introduce Telegram Chat on website site and select it to appear on the most important pages or for selected groups of audience, set start-chat triggers, write your unique welcome message, pick icons and so much more. Using Telegram messenger installed on site, you will be available for your audience at any hour and from anywhere.
It’s is one of the the most convenient ways for people to reach you and get their problems resolved!
Here you can see all the features of Telegram Chat. You can manage them right in the editor and they will help you construct the most suitable widget for your use case.
- Add Telegram messenger on your page to have chats with visitors
- Three types of chat position: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window;
- A collection of bubble icons for you to select from;
- Option to edit bubble text;
- Chat header with page picture, name, and caption.
How can I embed Telegram Chat Box code on HTML website?
To start using widget, apply the instructions below.
- Design your custom-made Telegram widget
By means of our free demo, shape a plugin with a preferable composition and functionality.
- Get the individual code to add the widget
After you have customized your widget, you will obtain the installation code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Publish the widget on your Muse website
Find the place you wish to reveal the plugin on and insert the saved code there. Publish the changes.
- The setup is successful!
Enter the web page, to view your widget.
Take a minute to contact the clients support should you need advice or have queries. We will be glad to assist with every enquiry.