Squarespace Telegram Chat
Telegram plugin made by Elfsight is a seamless way for your web page viewers to contact you and have their questions answered. Be available online for your users in the popular messenger any time. Integrate Telegram Chat on store and make it appear on specific pages or for certain groups of visitors, set start-chat triggers, include your personal welcome message, align icons and much more. With Telegram messenger working on website, you will stay in the loop for your users anytime and from anywhere.
It’s is on of the easiest ways for people to address you and get their questions resolved!
See all the functional traits of Telegram Chat. You can adjust them directly in the editor and they will help you configure the widget most suitable for your case.
- Add Telegram messenger on your website to chat with users
- 3 variants of chat position: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window;
- A library of bubble icons for you to choose;
- Editable bubble text;
- Flexible Chat header with page picture, name, and caption.
How can I embed Telegram Chat Box on my Squarespace website?
To add plugin, take these quick steps.
- Build your custom-made Telegram widget
In our free editor, set up a plugin with a preferred layout and functionality.
- Acquire the personal code to display the widget
After you have customized your widget, you will obtain the individual code from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Publish the widget on your Squarespace website
Go to the place you need to embed the plugin into and insert the saved code there. Save the edits.
- Setup is finished
Go to your store, to take a look at your work.
Take a minute to address our customer support should you need advice or have issues. We will be happy to help with every request.