Google Sites Telegram Chat widget
Telegram Chat for Google Sites created by Elfsight is the fastest for your site customers to reach you and have their questions answered. You can stay available live for clients in their popular messenger 24/7. Add Telegram Chat on web page and make it appear on specified pages or for specified categories of people, pick start-chat triggers, send your personal welcome message, pick icons and so much more. With the help of Telegram chat working on site, you will stay connected you’re your clientele anytime and regardless of where you are.
Our Telegram Chat will help you be available for your site visitors any time and from any place. It’s is one of the the most convenient ways for people to reach you and have their problems resolved!
Check all the functions of Telegram Chat. You can adjust them right in the editor and they will help you configure the widget specially for your needs.
- Integrate Telegram messenger on your site to have conversations with visitors
- Three types of chat position: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window;
- A library of bubble icons for you to select from;
- Option to edit bubble text;
- Flexible chat header with page logo, name, and caption.
How do I integrate Telegram Chat with my Google Sites site?
To start using widget, perform the guidelines below.
- Generate your custom Telegram Chat widget
Managing our free editor, set up a plugin with a preferred layout and functional traits.
- Copy the individual code to set up the widget
After you have generated your widget, you will acquire the individual code from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Display the widget on your Muse site
Define the place you would like to show the plugin to and add the saved code there. Save the changes.
- Congratulations! You have just integrated the widget!
Visit your store, to check your widget.
Supposing you deal with any obstacles, do not be afraid to address our customer service team. Our specialists will be happy to resolve all the questions you might have with the plugin.