Facebook Page Subscription Form widget
Elfsight Subscription Form for Facebook Page is a powerful widget giving you an opportunity to collect emails on your website. Our tool provides you with an option not only to widen your email list, but do it handily – you are free to add the header with an informative caption to the form, ask for the first name email address or make it simple and put only an email field there and add an informative label and a placeholder. You’re also granted with an option to connect your Subscription Form plugin with the Mailchimp. And making use of one of four ready-to-use layouts you’ll construct the tool that works just the way you need.
Demonstrate your subscription form to the right people on the suitable pages of your site and forestall them from bouncing away!
The basic widget features contain
- Adjoin a header with an informative caption.
- Connect the form with Mailchimp service
- Obtain your email list in CSV format.
- Customizable form fields.
- 4 layout templates to pick from: Pane, Popup, Embedded, Side-in.
How to add Subscription Form to my Facebook Page website?
Just follow the following steps given below to integrate the widget.
- Make use of our free editor and start shaping your custom-built widget.
Find the desirable layout and functional traits of the tool and save the edits.
- Get your individual code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the establishing of your personal widget is complete, copy the exclusive code in the emerged box and keep it for future occasion.
- Commence usage of the tool on Facebook Page homepage.
Enter the code copied before in your website and save the adjustments.
- Done! The embedding is fully ended.
Go to your site to check how the widget performs.
If you face some difficulties, feel free to seek assistance from our customer service staff. Our specialists will be delighted to resolve all the difficulties you may have with the tool.