iFrame Subscription Form widget
The Subscription Form for iFrame is a powerful widget giving you an opportunity to collect emails. Our plugin provides you with an option not only to widen your email database, but do it successfully – you are welcome to add the head section with an informative caption to the form, request the first name, last name, email address or keep it simple and leave only an email field and add an explanatory label and a placeholder. There’s also an opportunity to link your Subscription Form tool with the Mailchimp. And applying one of four premade layout templates you’ll construct the tool that works just the way you need.
Show your newsletter subscription form to the target audience on the suitable pages of your website and stop them from leaving your site!
These are just several of the multiple widget features:
- Add a head section with an alluring caption.
- Connect the form with Mailchimp service
- Get your email list in CSV format.
- Personalizable form fields.
- 4 layouts for you to select from: Pane, Popup, Embedded, Side-in.
How can I add Subscription Form on my iFrame website?
Just fulfill the guidelines below to start working with the widget.
- Launch our free editor and start building your custom-made widget.
Specify the selected layout and functionality of the tool and apply the edits.
- Acquire the personal code which appears in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your widget is done, copy the personal code at the emerged popup and keep it for later use.
- Commence usage of the widget on iFrame website.
Implement the code copied before into your page and save the modifications.
- You’re done! The setup is successfully performed.
Visit your page to review the performance of the tool.
On condition of having inquiries or running over any difficulties, do not be afraid to address our customer service team. Our consultants are longing to help you with all the questions you may have with the plugin.