iFrame Pop up widget
Via Elfsight Popup widget, everyone are capable of shaping personalized popups of any type and showing them on the site. Shape the most suitable pop up, choosing from a variety of included blocks. Change the layout and composition; apply activating trigger and adjust the frequency to get higher pop up effectiveness. Popups allow users to create a subscription, learn about your offers, use discount coupons, use sales and special deals, get notified about new events on your site and much more.
Pop-ups will help you to sell faster, announce planned events, receive feedback and subscriptions, and much more.
Here you can see all the functional traits of the widget. They are available right in the editor and they will help you create the widget most suitable for your case.
- Twelve available elements to build a popup;
- Five ready-to-use pop up layouts for varied cases;
- Place buttons for redirecting to any page;
- Uploading an image for the popup background;
- Pop-up can come up after a specific time on the web page or a certain scroll amount;
- Triggering popup by click on an page element or scroll down to it.
How to embed Popup widget on iFrame website?
To add the widget, perform the guidelines below:
- Design your own Pop up plugin
With the help of our free demo, get a widget with a selected composition and functionality.
- Copy the individual code to display the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will get your installation code from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Embed the plugin on your iFrame website
Select the area of the page or the part oа the template where you need to show the widget and insert the saved code there. Publish the results.
- You fully performed the installation
Enter the website, to take a look at your pop up.
Feel free to reach our customer support if you need assistance or having issues. We will give a helping hand with every enquiry.